FPC COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Low Level of Transmission:
Masks are optional.
Medium Level of Transmission:
Masks are optional.
High Level of Transmission:
Masks are recommended.
- We are connecting in-person, online, on the radio, and via Zoom.
- We listen and respond to phone, text, and email messages.
- Our distinctive ministries of worship, music, Christian formation, congregational care, and mission continue to operate to serve our community and members.
The First Pres facilities are open for people to visit Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Members can now use their fobs to enter the building between 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. on weekdays and 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on weekends.
Pastors and program staff are available by phone, text, or email. Should you need to reach us, simply call the church office (734) 662- 4466.
Funerals & Memorials
Funerals and memorial services may be scheduled in our Sanctuary and Monteith Hall. Livestream is available upon request. Please contact Rev. Melissa Anne Rogers for more information.
Weddings may be scheduled in our Sanctuary and Monteith Hall. Livestream is available for a fee. Please contact Rev. Melissa Anne Rogers for more information.
Recommendations for Everyone!
WASH your hands. Hand sanitizer is good, but proper handwashing is better! Here’s a great video that shows how. Sing Happy Birthday twice while washing your hands before you rinse. Also, count how many times a day you wash your hands. Three? Ten? Thirty? The number doesn't matter as much as your awareness of how often and when you're doing it. Here's are the recommendations from the CDC:
- whenever you come into your home (first thing)
- after using the restroom (of course!)
- before eating
- after sneezing or coughing (if possible - here's where hand sanitizer comes in handy)
- any other time you're moving in public places and have the opportunity