A REMINDER FROM THE PARISH NURSES
Cold weather is here and we are spending more time indoors, so our risk of getting sick increases. Respiratory illness (Covid-19, Influenza and RSV) are on the rise and spreading rapidly. With this in mind, here are some things you can do to stay well:
- Get a Covid booster and a flu vaccine.
- Wear a well fitted mask in indoor spaces, especially when there are many people.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Monitor for symptoms and stay home if you are sick.
- Follow the CDC guidelines for specific instructions on Covid exposure and isolation.